This “extended disclosure” is provided by the website [name.site], hereinafter simply “SITE”, in compliance with Ruling 229 of 8 May 2014 issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority with regard to the transposition and enactment of Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the safeguarding of privacy and website users.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the visited website saves in the directories used by the browser. They contain minimal quantities of information and/or instructions for the SITE, which will locate and consult them on each subsequent visit by the user.
The cookies used by this SITE
Cookies perform a variety of functions on the SITE: they facilitate navigation between pages, store the user’s preferences and, overall, optimise the user experience on the SITE. Cookies make interaction with the SITE easier and faster. Some cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of the SITE but they enable us to identify the SITE areas visited by the user and obtain other statistical data to help us improve our services.
There are various types of cookie, which monitor and store activities. We have decided to subdivide them as follows, to make it easier for you to decide whether and how to authorise their installation:
- Technical cookies: these cookies are generally indispensable for navigation and for basic functions, they improve the functionality of the SITE by storing your preference solely with regard to use of the SITE.
- Third-party cookies – analysis and optimisation: these cookies are installed on the user’s terminal by the managers of external websites via the SITE and enable the user’s behaviour on the SITE to be analysed. They are classic statistical services to enable us to identify which pages are visited, for how long, from where, and so on.
- Third-party cookies: – marketing profiling: these cookies are installed on the user’s terminal by the managers of external websites via the SITE in order to profile the user for promotional purposes and send them targeted advertising.
- Third-party cookies: – social networks: social networks install cookies on the user’s terminal through the like and/or share buttons and/or other plugins that may be installed on the SITE. They serve similar purposes to the above: technical requirements, analysis and profiling.
We also equate the following cookies- with “Third-party cookies – social networks”:
- YouTube cookies: any pages on the SITE that incorporate YouTube videos could be used by YouTube for installation of their cookies. The SITE does not have control over these cookies. To find out more about them, see the YouTube disclosure on videos incorporated in Web pages.
- Adobe Flash Player cookies: Adobe Flash Player may also store information on your device. These cookies cannot be controlled via a browser. Some browser producers are developing solutions to enable these cookies to be controlled directly via the browser, but for now Flash Player cookies can be blocked or restricted only from the Adobe website.
Details about the cookies used and/or that may be used by the SITE are set out below:
How to express consent
When you navigate the SITE, this implies acceptance by you of the installation of cookies by the SITE on your navigation device.
If you do not wish the SITE to install technical profiling and third-party cookies, click on the refuse button.
If you want to have details about and to manage all the profiling cookies on your device, independently of those installed by this SITE, visit this link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Other cookie management systems
You can change the settings for the SITE cookies and third-party cookies directly from your web browser. We direct you to the official websites for the necessary information, using the following links.
For management of cookies via browser
Further details and updates
- Facebook – Disclosure
- Facebook – Configuration: access your account
- Twitter – Disclosure
- Twitter – Configuration
- Linkedin – Disclosure
- Linkedin – Configuration
- Google+ – Disclosure
- Google+ – Configuration
- Google – Cookies
- Google – Profiling
- Google Analytics
- Deactivation Google Analytics